|PACKAGE||ACCOMMODATION (PER COUPLE BASED)||PRICE|
|PACKAGE 1||WITH 2 STAR ACCOMMODATION||₹ 5000 Book Now|
|PACKAGE 2||WITH 3 STAR ACCOMMODATION||₹ 5300 Book Now|
|PACKAGE 3||WITH 4 STAR ACCOMMODATION||₹ 7000 Book Now|
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Bed with breakfast.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Accommodation as per plan.
- All Toll, Parking, and permit charges.
- Pick & drop services from Mathura.
- An English/Hindi-speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Suitable AC Vehicle.
- Any air/bus/rail fare
- Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any other destination not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day: 1 Mathura – Gokul
Pick up from your Preference location in Mathura railway station complete your hotel check inn formality after Taking a bath at the hotel you will leave for Gokul there you will visit Gokul Temple, Chinta Haran Temple, Ramanreti, & Brahamand Ghaat. After doing Gokul visit you will leave for Mathura to visit Sri Krishna Janam Bhoomi, Dwarikadheesh Temple, Vishram ghaat & kuns qila. In the Evening Around 3:30 pm Drive To Vrindavan On Arrival visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple, Iskon Temple, Banke Bihari ji Temple, Nidhivan, and Prem Mandir for beautiful Light And Sound Show . Overnight stay in Pre-booked hotel.
Day: 2 Goverdhan – Nandgaon – Barsana
After Breakfast at Your, Hotel Check Out From Your Hotel Proceed For Sightseeing Visit Goverdhan Temple, Kusum Sarovar, Radha kund, Nand-Bhawan, Sri Ji temple, Mor Kutir, Kirti temple ( Rangili mahal) & Kokilavan ( Shani temple). In the evening your drop at your desired location Mathura railway station for your onward journey.